My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #100: A JUNGLY COMEBACK


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Remember me? Barely, I know. Will these jungle beauts make up for my AWOLness?

I'm not even going to throw lame excuses at you 'cause there is no time for that. Let's just say starting a new job takes more of your time than... being a bridesmaid at a wedding? Oh wait I'm doing that too. Anywaaay, I know I can't resist these dreamy palm trees with a touch of denim to make everything better, can you? Miss my casual dress code LIKE CRAZY. And let's be honest, you really can't go wrong with H&M.

WAIT. Has anyone noticed this is my 100th outfit featured in this 2-year-old-pink-blog? Whaaaa. Congrats me. And thanks for sticking around... mum.

M ❤️











denim shirt Pull & Bear | leather jacket Portobello Market | trousers H&M | handbag CĂ©line | ankle boots Topshop | sunnies Thierry Lasry

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...