My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

AMSTERDAM SNAPS


The best summer city break like, ever.

Amsterdam is that kind of city you can have totally different experiences in. I had been once before when I was 17 in plain winter - all I saw was coffee shops, wok-to-walk for the first time and snow - a lot of it. This time we were 13 girls, it was the sunniest weekend ever and we went for a bike ride that changed my mind altogether. I'm not usually into organised fun but Taj, our Dad for the weekend, practically lives with a moleskine inside her head and had it all worked out. Best advice? Get a bike tour guide, a good (and hot!) Dutch one, get him to fall in love with one member of your group and have the best 3 hours exploring this amazing city with little stops here and there. Oh, and don't forget to have a little dance at the main square bars - by little I mean so long your poor legs will complain the day after and you'll feel less guilty about that delicious Nutella waffle!

M ❤️

















top and lacy bra Urban Outfitters | JAMIE jeans Topshop | trainers Nike Roshe Run @ ASOS | handbag Bimba Y Lola | sunnies Ray Ban





Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...