My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #99: (SUNNY) HOME FOR THE WEEKEND


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Flying back home tonight to enjoy the weekend sun so here's my packing inspiration from the last trip.

It's that time of the year that every Portuguese living in London starts dreading this city, big time. I mean, everyone we know is at the beach every weekend and even during the working week, just the fact they walk around with that amazing weather makes them look healthier. It's really like a mental prayer every day: "I love London, I love London, I love my job, I love London". But every excuse we have - every bridesmaid dress to try, in my case! - is good enough to jump on a plain for a short weekend of enlightenment (literally!). Last time I was there and shot this outfit it was Easter, can you believe how sunny it already was? Anyway. These H&M (bargain) shorts have come out and I finally got around to switch my wardrobe to the summer season so it feels like I went on a shopping spree out of the sudden. AND. Be shocked: you can never go wrong with denim. Have a good weekend little pies, I'll be at the beach with this little beaut and her brother having the time of my life!

M ❤️






top Pull & Bear (old) | suede shorts H&M | bikini ASOS | flat sandals Eureka Shoes | headband Forever 21 | handbag CĂ©line | sunnies Ray Ban | earrings ASOS

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...