My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #95: THAI LACE


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Hiii friends. We're half way through the week and I gotta say I'm a slightly happier person because of it. And to celebrate, here's a new outfit from my recent queue - am officially back on it (and so is the Beef!).

This one is a bit (a lot!) overdue as it was one of the few proper ones I took on the beautiful streets of Bangkok. As I take so many random photos on holiday - and also because when it's a summer holiday, I change clothes like 3 times a day -, I find it quite hard to make the Beef spending hours taking outfit photos of my silly self. And, to be honest, I can't really be bothered either - it's way too hot for that. But I got this top in Koh Tao and am really into the whole loose sides and a lacy crop top underneath. Just a phase like any other... Got some lacy beauts at Urban Outfitters and can't get over them. Oh and can't forget my birks, also from Thailand and that are probably not coming off my feet all summer. Sunshine, time to come back for good, right?!

M ❤️








top Koh Tao Island, Thailand | lacy crop top Urban Outfitters | shorts Forever 21 | slides Birkenstock | sunnies Ray Ban | handbag CĂ©line | watch Swatch

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...