My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

HELLO FROM PARADISE


Hiii friends! Thought I'd stop by to say hello from sunny Thailand.

Sorry I've been AWOL but if you follow my Instagram page (www.instagram.com/theportpinkpie) you'll know I've been fairly busy enjoying the absolute paradise. Last year one of my friends got engaged and decided to have a dreamy wedding over here so since then we've been saving and dying to be surrounded by palm trees and sunshine! Now I'm here and it's being everything I thought it would be and mooore. Amazing views, stunning hotels, dreamy beaches and crazy parties - all you can get really. Tonight we're venturing to the Full Moon party and since I might die, get lost or be poisoned and never come back (Mum, if you're reading this I'm only joking, I swear!), I'm leaving you with some photos that will make you a little jealous - the proper ones and the full diary will come later once I'm depressed and back at work in London.

But before that, thought I'd mention a couple of fun facts about the places I've been to so far in case you're planning a trip -

Bangkok

- Incredibly hot and humid, terrible for hairs that tend to turn into an afro;
- Everything is negotiable;
- The tuc-tuc taxis are the most fun public transport ever invented;
- Koh San Road is an experience, try having a warm Cosmo (no ice allowed, obvs!) inside a barbecue grill. Then invite 345 friends to join you;
- Chatuchak Market is bigger than any festival you've been to and sells pretty much anything that can be bought. AND it got me my so-so-wanted Celine handbag for some toughly negotiated 100£;

Koh Samui

- Has pretty much the most dreamy hotels I've ever seen, Mantra Samui being the best hotel and swimming pool I've ever been at;
- Not everything is negotiable and it will all sound too expensive after being in Bangkok;
- It's pretty much England in a bikini, full of beefs (I was one of them!);
- Green Mango is something of the other world, you must go and say you've been at the most cheesy, crazy and jungly club that could possibly exist;
- Fisherman's Village is an Algarve déjà vu, more precisely Albufeira. This is not necessarily a good thing, I'll let you take your own conclusions. Coconut Beach Bar is really cool though.

M ❤️









Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...