My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #86: CAMEL IN CAMBRIDGE


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Camel is a longtime favourite and it looks like it's here to stay.

This is the my perfect & easy winter outfit for a day out and about. You've seen me wearing this coat last season and I still looove it so had to bring it with me on our day trip to Cambridge - more deets soon! But now, these ankle boots were pretty much my purchase of the month - you know, that love at first sight. Pointy babes matched up with our one and only Topshop jamie jeans will be a theme around here so stay in touch.

M ❤️

P.S. I'm officially on Christmas holidays from today. So Merry Christmas, you massive babes x













coat Zara (last year, similar here) | t-shirt H&M | scarf H&M | jamie jeans Topshop | ankle boots Zara (similar here) | earrings ASOS | sunnies NYC Street Market | handbag Zara

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...