My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

My Prague Diary


Diaries are up. Next stop is: Prague.

Whaaaa. Can we please ignore the fact that I went to Prague in June and am wearing summer clothes? I'll love you all for it if you do. Mainly because I've been meaning to post about it since then and just never got round to do it.

This pink place is not all about clothes. Na na na. Even if I'm dead poor and can't stop thinking about them but that's another subject altogether. I've done a few posts about my travelings - Berlin, Lisbon, Algarve, lots of NYC ones. They will now become a thing - called Diaries. I've started with Algarve and it looks like you enjoyed it so here's more!

Prague is amazing. No, seriously, I had THE best time. Had a couple of friends on Erasmus there and my expectations weren't high, at all. I guess there is quite a big difference about going in the summer and in the middle of a cold winter but still. I went on a work trip and then stayed a couple more days just to walk around. 

We stayed at Mamaison Riverside Hotel, just by the river and with the best view. And bedrooms and breakfast by the way, all amazing - especially when Taj and I got upgraded to the penthouse suite for the last couple of days, sweeeet.



The first real meal was held at what we called 'the pretty bridge', at a tapas place named La Terrassa. Amazing view, amazing company, average food and terrible service. If you're feeling very patient and the weather is nice, I almost recommend it (almost, given my lack of tolerance for bad service!).


[full outfit post coming soon]










[the pretty bridge]


The best part of Prague is definitely Old Town. It's super cute, it has history, it's full of nice shops and restaurants and it's perfect for people watching.




The famous clock - apparently there is a show every hour around this clock. It's quite nice but let's be honest, all it does is move a couple of guys on the wall every time the clock hits 12h!




[see full outfit post here]





The restaurants are overall quite good. We had great meals with a little help from Taj's trip advisor app. Nothing too outstanding though so I won't bombard you with food pics. The one I must mention is the food market next to the shopping centre in town. 





[oh and you have to go on a pedalo - it's wayyy too much fun]



Nightlife is held at the famous James Dean, with a stop at Bombay Bar before, to set the drinking mood. Don't ever go to Harley's Bar unless you're into proper heavy rock and don't care too much about keeping your ears alive.

Needless to say - there are no photos of that, you know why. 

M ❤️


Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...