My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #71: Denim will always be the way.


What I'm Wrapped Up In
You really want to wear that skirt. And you really don't want to wear just another white top again.

Well, denim never fails. It goes with pretty much EVERYTHING. Different patterns, textures, colours, formats. It's my (not so new!) best friend. The same goes for my little Birkies. Even though the Beef keeps calling them 'pregnant shoes', which only leads me to think the baby fever is reaching his hairy head more and more. Warning: everyone can stop having babies for God's sake, thankyouverymuch.

--

Queres mesmo, mesmo usar aquela saia. E não queres nada, nada usar mais um topezinho branco sem graça. Pois então, a ganga nunca falha. Dá com T-U-D-O. Padrões diferentes, texturas, cores, feitios. É a minha (nada recente!) amiguinha. E a mesma coisa vai para as minhas Birkies. Ainda que o Bife continue a insistir em chamá-las 'sapatos de grávida', o que so me faz pensar (aliás, temer!) que a baby fever lhe esteja a chegar à cabeça a toda a velocidade. Aviso: toda a gente pare de ter bebés por amor de Deus, muito agradecida.






Denim Shirt Primark | Skirt Zara | Birkenstocks Topshop | Sunnies Thierry Lasry | Watch Swatch 

One thoughts on “WI'MWUI #71: Denim will always be the way.

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...