My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

I ❤️ Bruno #wireless


Quick, quick, quick. This one is ridiculously overdue and I'm not going to bore you with the details. This year was the Festivals' year - I've been everywhere.

Wait, don't get too excited, only the one-day ones because even though I absolutely adore Glasto and all that - there is NO WAY you'll get me camping again after my (almost deadly!) pneumonia at the age of 18. No camping, no cold showers, no rain, none of that nonsense.





So Wireless was perfect. Sunny, mega wide, 5 stages, Pimm's jugs and a lot of Pop. Gathered a couple of girls and went to Finsbury Park for a Sunday afternoon (and a tiring Monday after!). Needless to say Sara and I were craving for an outfit shoot - check hers at Lady Lipstick, more precisely here.






Denim Shirt Pull&Bear | Jumpsuit Forever 21 US | Handbag Topshop | Trainers Converse | Sunnies Ray Ban Wayfarers

Oh, did I mention Bruno Mars was the headline? Oh yeah, I went all-in, screaming and asking him to 'marry' me (HA!)... only the bastard said that to every other girl. *sigh*. Outkast outdid themselves too - see what I did there?! - with an awesome atmosphere, interaction and funny bits in between Hey Ya, Roses and Ms. Jackson.


Mooooore please. Oh yes, I'm seeing Alex Clare in November babes... x

One thoughts on “I ❤️ Bruno #wireless

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...