My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #67: Baby Blue I Love You


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Morniiiiing pies. Feeling blue today? I am, allll over.

I have a proper Saturday feeling after a crazy week. And am so in love with my dress from last night that I had to share like, now. Bought it ages ago for a wedding and ended up not wearing it - shame! So last night we went for dinner in fancy Mayfair to celebrate the Mummy Beef's birthday - at Murano, to be more precise. The space is super nice and the food, courtesy of Michelin Star Chef Angela Hartnett, is to die for. My ASOS' dress didn't let me down and allowed one of the funniest outfit shoots of all times (with cars stopping just to feature on the pictures!).

--

Bom diiiia pies. Quem é que se sente azulinho hoje? Eu, claramente.
Estou finalmente com o feeling de fim-de-semana depois de uma semana de loucos. E a adorar tanto o meu vestido de ontem à noite que tinha que pô-lo aqui tipo, agora. Comprei-o há séculos para levar a um casamento e acabei por não o usar - shame! Por isso ontem fomos jantar a Mayfair (chique!) para celebrar o aniversário da Mummy Bife - ao Murano, mais precisamente. O espaço é mega e a comida, cortesia da Chef de Estrela Michelin Angela Hartnett, é de comer e chorar por mais. O meu vestido da ASOS portou-se lindamente e proporcionou uma das sessões mais cómicas de sempre (com carros a parar para ficar na fotografia!).







Dress: ASOS | Handbag: Zara | VICENZA Sandals: Eureka Shoes


3 thoughts on “WI'MWUI #67: Baby Blue I Love You

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...