My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #61: Sal-Mon


What I'm Wrapped Up In
You know that orange fish you love? Yep, it's called Salmon. See that L there?! So read it. Not Samon.

Now go tell that to the Beefs. And prepare yourselves for a half an hour discussion where they will insist on eating letters like there's no tomorrow. It's there. So I keep my way and say saaalllmon. On another note, really need to start unpacking the summer clothes and bring on the salmon tops of the world. Sun is out, loversss.

--

Sabem aquele peixe cor-de-laranja que todos adoramos? Sim, chama-se Salmão. Tem um L ali no meio não tem? Pois, vão lá dizer isso aos Bifes. E preparem-se para uma discussão de meia hora em que eles insistem em comer letras como se não houvesse amanhã. Está lá. Por isso vou embirrar e dizer saaalllmon. Mas vamos ao que interessa, o que eu preciso mesmo é de tirar a roupa de Verão do baú e tirar para fora os salmões  desta vida. Sun is out, loversss.





Jacket: H&M | Shirt: H&M | Jamie Jeans: Topshop | Blue Ballet Pumps: Topshop | Bag: Zara | Sunglasses: Thierry Lasry | Jewelry: Forever 21

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...