My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

In love with... #12: my new Kate Spade collection


You're going to start seeing a lot of NYC here in the next few days. What else could I post about?!


I almost still want to feel jet-lagged just so I can pretend I'm still there... Yep, I'm that sad. The good thing is I can show off all my purchases. You can tell me Yes, No or Love It - no other options. Quite obsessed with my new Kate Spade handbag. It's just perfect and it was a massive bargain. To make it even better, bought her little sister too - the yellow wallet. How amazing is it?! And the smell? Oh...

--

Vão começar a ver muita Nova Iorque por aqui nos próximos dias... De que é que eu havia de falar mais?! Quase que quero continuar a estar com este jet-lag só para fingir que ainda lá estou. Sim, é triste. A única coisa boa é poder mostrar as minhas compras todas. Podem dizer-me Sim, Não ou Adoro de Morte - não há mais opções. Estou a morrer de amores pela minha carteira da Kate Spade. É 'só' linda de cair para o lado e foi um mega achado. Melhor, melhor só o facto de ter trazido o irmão mais novo também - o porta-moedas amarelo canário. De-sonho. E o cheiro? Bem...






Handbag & Wallet: Kate Spade NY | Watch: Swatch | Silver bracelet: Pandora | Love Cartier: My Best Fake @ Broadway NYC | Braid Bracelet: Broadway NYC | Gold Bow Bracelet: Kate Spade NY


Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...