My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #49: Yellow Nature


Portugal is already known for having lovely landscapes and beautiful places. But the best thing about going to Portugal on holidays is... The amount of different places I have to choose as a background for my outfit pictures. Fine, that and see the crazy family of course. Not even on Easter Sunday I gave my non-volunteered photographers a break. After a massive family lunch, once the bit of rain decided to stop, sprinted outside to take a couple. Or a bit more than a couple. Non-related, want to laugh a bit? I had this yellow jumper on my laundry basket for months - it's not my fault I don't have many yellow things to wash this with, is it?! But here it is, bright & shiny, calling for Spring! 

--

O nosso Portugalito ja é conhecido por ter aquelas mega paisagens e sítios lindos. Mas a melhor coisa de ir a Portugal de férias é... Os quinhentos sítios diferentes que tenho para escolher como background dos meus outfits. Vá, isso e ver a minha família de loucos claro. Nem no Domingo de Páscoa dei descanso aos meus fotógrafos de serviço. Depois do almocinho de família, mal os chuviscos decidiram parar, voei lá para fora para tirar umas quantas. Ou um bocadinho mais do que umas quantas. Um aparte, querem rir-se um bocado? Tinha esta camisola amarela no meu cesto de roupa suja durante meses - uma pessoa não tem assim tantas coisas amarelas para lavar, não é?! Mas pronto, aqui está ela, linda e brilhante, a chamar a Primaverinha!









Jumper: Zara | Denim Shirt: Pull&Bear | Skirt: Urban Outfitters | Slip Ons: Topshop | Bag: Urban Outfitters | Sunglasses: Thierry Lasry



Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...