My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #46: Denim x Stripes


The spring almost came on time. But not really, we were presented with what? 2 days of sun and 19 degrees, thinking we could start dumping the big coats on the chest but then it was all over as quick as it came. But fear not my pies, I'm confident we're going to have an acceptable summer in London. Ok, I'm not really but let's hope, yes? In the meantime, let's look at some spring looks so the time goes faster...

A Primavera quase que chegou a horas. Mas foi só quase. Tivemos o quê? 2 diazinhos de sol com 19 graus, já a achar que podíamos mandar os casacos para o alçapão mas foi literalmente sol de pouca dura. Mas não se preocupem minhas pies, juro que estou confiante que este ano vamos ter um Verão aceitável em Londres. Ok, não estou assim tão confiante mas mais vale ter fé, não é? Nos entretantos, contentamo-nos com um passar de olhos nuns looks de Primavera para ajudar a passar o tempo...








Denim Shirt: Pull&Bear | Trousers: Topshop | Slip Ons: Topshop | Denim Jacket: Zara | Handbag: Zara | Long Necklace: Topshop | OMG Necklace: Forever 21 | Bracelet & Rings: H&M | Watch: Swatch | Sunglasses: Thierry Lasry

One thoughts on “WI'MWUI #46: Denim x Stripes

  1. Thank you :) Would love you to follow my blog & facebook page! Will pop by yours now x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...