My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

In love with... #11: The white shoes


So... My trip to Portugal may have been a bit more expensive than what I wanted it to be. I was actually quite good with food as we had so much family time that we barely spent any money in eating out. But that didn't stop me from popping by Eureka Shoes store at Chiado to have a quick look. And get another pair of their amazing shoes, obvs. Fell absolutely in love with these beauts as soon as I walked in. They had them in dark blue as well but the white ones were looking at me with those puppy eyes as usual... Don't miss out the new post coming on Eureka Shoes store and their SS14 collection!



MISS JULIA @ Eureka Shoes

2 thoughts on “In love with... #11: The white shoes

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...