My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #41: Rock meets the City


Happy (lazy) Sunday everyone! I clearly say lazy based on my activities today - a girl needs to catch up on the missed episodes, right?! But there is always some strength to blog - especially about clothes. Given the recent changes around here, I thought I'd change the name of the most posted post: What I'm Wrapped Up In. I want to put a bit more of me in it (if that's possible!) and decided these babies need a name - a personalised one. So here's my first one, where rock style meets the city, more particularly, Lisbon. Everyone loves a bit of black, everyone loves a bit of a sunny Lisbon.

Bom dia de-não-fazer-nada a todos! Eu digo isto tendo em conta as minhas actividades de hoje - bem, uma pessoa tem que pôr em dia os episódios dos últimos dias, não é?! Mas há sempre aquela forçazinha para fazer um post - especialmente sobre roupas. E sendo que estamos numa de revolução aqui, já estava na altura de mudar o nome do post mais publicado: What I'm Wrapped Up In. Assim para dar um ar mais personalizado à coisa, vou dar-lhes um nome. Por isso aqui vai o primeiro, where rock style meets the city, em particular, Lisboa. Toda a gente adora um bocadinho de preto, toda a gente adora um bocadinho de Lisboa ao sol.










Leather Jacket: Vintage @ Portobello Market | Top: Zara | Denim Black Shorts: Forever 21 | Slip Ons: Topshop | Bag: Topshop | Sunglasses:  Thierry Lasry | Necklace: Topshop

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...