My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

What I'm wrapped up in #30

The tartan leggings. Haaaa. This is actually quite a funny purchase. I've been a bit obsessed with the whole tartan, plaid and check pattern in general and have acquired quite a few clothes of this trend. These ones were a result of my morning scan through the wind of clothes around me in the tube rush. Saw the skinniest girl wearing them and suddenly I had to have them. I had definitely seen then before, no idea where but that couldn't be so hard to find out could it?! It wasn't, first pop into Topshop and there they were, waiting for me in the petite section. Loooove at first sight.




Denim Shirt: Pull&Bear
Leggings: Topshop
Coat: Zara
Bag: ASOS
Wedgy Trainers: Aldo
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Accessorize

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...