My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

What I'm wrapped up in #24

And being back, the first thing I need to do is an outfit post. Obvs. Since we're all going through our wardrobes in a madness to find something for New Years Eve, nothing better than a night out chic look to bring some inspiration. Even to myself - haven't picked what I'm wearing tomorrow either.

This was my outfit for a dinner out that was meant to end up in a fancy pub/club. Guess where I ended up with my velvet purple shorts (velvet, dear God!)...? The Rugby Club woohoo. Don't you hate wasting a good sexy outfit? I do. Badly.

Shirt: ASOS
Velvet Shorts: Primark
Socks: Topshop
Anckle Boots: Topshop
Rings: H&M

3 thoughts on “What I'm wrapped up in #24

  1. The outfit is not wasted if I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your boots! so jealous!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...