My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

In love with... #4.1

I did say I was on a coat hunt, getting pretty obsessed and slightly desperate! Well, since my first choice was out of stock and because it's just too easy to go on ASOS and get the perfect wardrobe, I just bought this beauty to replace my very old&worn black coat. And I might have bought the skirt too. And maybe another coat I'm still a bit indecisive about, just to try it on... I promise I'll send the second one back if it's not that amazing. Aiaiai. This is what happens when the Beef is not around. 

She's a bit annoyingly pretty - ignore her and picture it on me, yes? Yeah, maybe not for the boys then.




ASOS Cocoon Biker With Contrast Faux Fur Collar

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...