My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

What I'm wrapped up in @ Halloween

That's right. It's that time of the year I used to hate when I was back in Portugal. For some reason traditions are different and Halloween in Portugal means you need to dress up as a witch or the devil and have blood all over you otherwise you're out. And I've always hated fancy dress, especially when it involves face painting and wigs. Yuk. But luckily, in England the story is different. There's usually a theme and you can dress up as whatever you bloody want! Yoohoo! Because the Beef's birthday is always on Halloween, I can't really escape. 

So this year's theme was the letter T and (as usual) I found something that involved having to buy new clothes, but ones I could wear afterwards (HA!). Decided to go as my loved hero from the American Football series Friday Night Lights, Tim Riggins - if you have no clue who I'm talking about I suggest you google him as it will definitely make your life happier. 


Jersey Top: Project Social @ Topshop
White Leggings: Topshop

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...